It has been way too long since I have blogged! Here is a little update of what we've been up to:
1) Blake has started his Information Warfare School at NIOC Pensacola and is very busy.
2) Olivia has her two bottom teeth, her two fang teeth, and is getting her right middle top tooth.
3) At Olivia's 12 month appointment, she weighed 18 lbs, is 29 1/2 inches long, and her head circumference is 18 inches around.
4) Olivia is starting to walk. She'll take several steps in between furniture.
5) She LOVES her push walker. She'll run anyone over if they're in her way.
6) She also loves her baby einstein dvd. She breathes in really deeply and laughs. So funny.
7) She HATES hairbows. She pulls them out the SECOND I put them in.
8) Olivia is a spitfire. She knows what she wants, and she doesn't relent until she gets it. I hope she uses this for good things in the future.
9) She says "nana" for banana. "Mamama" for mom. "Dadada" for dad. And "Ne Ne Ne" for no. Guess which one is her favorite to use??
10) I have been busy with my classes through BYU's Independent Study and am finishing up my finals right now.